Yeast Beta Glucan Powder
Specification: 20%, 50%, 70%, 80%, 85%
- Sources: Cell walls of yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Appearance: Fine brown yellow powder
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived and fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic and drug manufacturers, animal-feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Yeast-derived beta-glucans usually originate in either baker’s yeast or brewer’s yeast. Beta Glucan is a polysaccharide composed of glucose, they are combined through β-1,3 mostly, which is the connection form of glucose chain. It can activate the macrophage and neutrophil leucocyte etc, so that increase the content of leucocytes, cytokinin and special antibody, excite the immune system of the human body.
Beta-glucans might prevent the body from absorbing cholesterol from food. They might also stimulate the immune system by increasing chemicals that prevent infections. Beta-glucans are most commonly used for heart disease and high cholesterol. They are also used for many other conditions, such as eczema and diabetes, but there is no good scientific evidence to support most of these other uses.
Benefits of Yeast Beta Glucan
- Keeping cholesterol in check.
- Help manage diabetes by controlling blood sugar levels, lowering cholesterol, and keeping blood pressure in check.
- Enhance the immune system and stave off colds, flu, and other types of infection.