Wild Yam Root Extract
Diosgenin 6%, 10%, 16%, 95%
Wild Yam Root Extract 10:1
- Latin Name: Dioscorea villosa L.
- Extration type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
- Source: Roots (or tubers)
- Test Method: HPLC
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived and fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic and drug manufacturers, animal-feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Wild yam, whose botanical name is Dioscorea villosa, commonly known as colic root or Mexican wild yam, is native to China and North America. Wild yam, is a tuberous vine (and not a root, as it is normally thought) that can be found growing in tropical, subtropical and temperate area. Wild yam root extract contains diosgenin, which has anti-fatigue, anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, hypocholesterolemic, and estrogenic effects.
Benefits of Wild Yam Root
- Lowering blood sugar can be used to prevent and treat diabetes.
- Stimulates the metabolism of cells on the skin’s surface.
- Enhance immunity, improve physical fitness.