White Birch Bark Extract
Betulinic acid 50%-98%
- Latin name： Betula platyphylla Suk
- Source： Bark
- Test Method: UV
- CAS: 473-98-3
- Molecular formula: C30H50O2
- Molecular weight: 442.7
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived and fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal-feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by the kilogram.
Here at Rainbow biotech, we mainly supplied the Betulinic acid and Betulin derived from the bark of the white birch tree. Betulinic acid is a pentacyclic triterpenoid compound distributed in Betulaceae, principally the white birch (Betula pubescens) which it gets its name. The results showed that betulinic acid-induced cell apoptosis by activating the activity of metalloproteinases without any toxicity. Betula alba extract betulinic acid was found active against cancer, anti-inflammatory, and anti-malarial several forms of herpes and even AIDS.
Betulin was also an active ingredient extracted from birch tree bark. It has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, inhibition of hair fiber protein dissolution, and thus promotes hair growth.
Benefits of White Birch Bark Extract
Actually, we usually referred to the benefits of betulin
- Increases the body’s resistance to stress, trauma, anxiety and fatigue;
- Anti-inflammatory and skin soothing abilities are often used to treat eczema, psoriasis and warts;
- Against cancer, several forms of herpes and even AIDS.
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-HIV and anti-malarial powers as well as showing cytotoxicity towards a number of tumor cell lines;
- Used as a laxative and diuretic, and many consume it orally to treat their gout, rheumatism and kidney stones because it helps facilitate the excretion of fluids and promote metabolic activity.