Snow Mushroom Extract
Tremella polysaccharides 5%-50%
Tremella mushroom extract 5:1、10:1
Snow mushroom powder
- Latin name: Tremella Fuciformis
- Other names: Silver ear fungus, and white jelly mushroom
- Appearance: Brown-yellow powder
- CAS No.: 778577-37-0
- Test methods: UV
Tremella fuciformis, also known as snow mushroom, silver ear fungus, and white jelly mushroom, is a traditional Chinese food and has been used for medicinal and edible uses for thousands of years. The main active ingredients of Tremella extract are Tremella polysaccharides (Taking 60% to 70% of the dry Tremella Tremella) and Tremella polysaccharides (TP), which has highly moisturizing, antioxidant and anti – sensitization abilities. Tremella extract is commonly used in moisturizing cosmetics and it’s even been labeled as plant hyaluronic acid for its hydrating properties.
About Rainbow® Biotech
Rainbow Biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived and fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic and drug manufacturers, animal-feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The tremella fuciformis sporocarp extract and tremella mushroom powder we supply on our site are made from 100% natural source and traceable sources. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Benefits of Snow Mushroom Extract
- Good for the skin. The fungus is known for its strong moisturizing abilities and hyaluronic acid by pulling moisture to the skin. The rich fatty acids help retain moisture while stabilizing your skin barrier.
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Rich in vitamins A(retinol), C, and D and have anti-inflammatory properties to calm and comfort your skin and overwell health.