Taxifolin (Dahurian Larch Extract)
Specification: Taxifolin /Dihydroquercetinon 90%, 95%, 98%(HPLC)
- Sources:Dahurian Larch root (Larix gmelinii (Rupr.) Rupr.
- CAS NO. : 480-18-2
- Molecular Formula: C15H12O7
- Molecular Weight: 304.254
- Melting Point: 237°C (459°F; 510 K)
- Appearance: Beige Powder Purity
Taxifolin, also known as dihydroquercetin, is a bioflavonoid or natural nutrient found in fruits and vegetables like grapes, oranges and grapefruit. It is also present in various plants and its content is high in Larix Mill, especially Pseudotsuga menziesii (Mirb. ) Due to its special molecular dihydroquercetin ructure and five phenolic hydroxyl groups, it’s found the best that has been discovered so far in the world and the most precious A natural and powerful antioxidant “luxury”. These dihydroflavonoid compound belongs to the vitamin P family and is a widely used biologically active agent. It has potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects and has various biological functions in the human body, may serve a number of health purposes as an anti-inflammatory and anticancer agent.
About Rainbow® Biotech
As one of the largest plant extract manufacturers in China, Rainbow Biotech owns a GAP standard plantation of over 300000 square meters which ensures a stable and high-quality supply of raw materials. We manufacture and supply the natural and high-purity taxifolin (dihydroquercetin) extracted from dahurian larch root, which has excellent water-solubility and steady quality. Bulk these excellent ingredients from us for your formula projects now!
Benefits of Inositol Powder
- Inositol helps with anxiety and depression by increasing the synthesis of serotonin and dopamine. It can also help treat symptoms of panic disorder, including accelerated heartbeat, breathlessness, and dizziness.
- Inositolide also helps with weight loss, by balancing the hormones that control appetite and satiety. Some people report that it helps them lose more weight on a calorie-controlled diet, and some even say they feel less hungry while taking it.
- Inositol is also used by women to promote ovarian health and aid in normal blood sugar maintenance, especially with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.