Snow Fungus Extract
Tremella polysaccharides 5%-50%
Tremella mushroom extract 5:1、10:1
- Latin name: Tremella Fuciformis
- Other names: Silver ear fungus, and white jelly mushroom
- Appearance: Brown-yellow powder
- CAS No.: 778577-37-0
- Test methods: UV
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived and fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic and drug manufacturers, animal-feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Tremella fuciformis, also known as snow fungus, silver ear fungus, and white jelly mushroom, is a traditional Chinese food and has been used for medicinal and edible uses for thousands of years. The main active ingredients of Tremella Tremella extract are Tremella polysaccharides (Taking 60% to 70% of the dry Tremella Tremella) and Tremella polysaccharides (TP), which has highly moisturizing, antioxidant and anti – sensitization abilities. Tremella extract is commonly used in moisturizing cosmetics and it’s even been labeled as plant hyaluronic acid for its hydrating properties.
Benefits of Snow Fungus Extract
- The fungus is known for its strong moisturizing abilities and hyaluronic acid by pulling moisture to the skin.
- Moisturizing properties. The rich fatty acids help retain moisture while stabilizing your skin barrier.
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Rich in vitamins A(retinol), C, and D and have anti-inflammatory properties to calm and comfort your skin.