α-Pinene: 8% – 14 %
Camphene: 6% – 14 %
1,8-Cineole: 40%-53 %
Camphor: ~ 10 %
- Latin name :Rosmarinus officinalis
- Parts Used: Flowering tops and leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Scent: Strong, brisk and herbaceous
- Appearance: Colorless to yellow
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders, we are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis Linn. Family Labiatae) is a perennial plant native to the Mediterranean area, where it’s been used as food and medicine for centuries. Rosemary oils are a common highly concentrated and distilled essential oil. It’s said offered various benefits such as antioxidant, anti-inflammation, memory enhancement and hair growth, which has been used for cooking, cleaning, beauty, health, and other purposes.
Benefits of Rosemary Oil
- Have anti-inflammatory properties
- Promote nerve growth
- Encourages hair growth
- Improve blood circulation