Red Yeast Rice Extract
Monacolin K(Lovastatin) 0.1%, 0.4%,1.0%, 2.0%
- Latin name： Chenopodium quinoa willd
- Other names: Mothergrain
- Source: Seed
- Appearance: White powder
- Test method: TLC
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived and fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal-feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by the kilogram.
Red yeast rice is a kind of traditional Chinese medicine that is refined from high-quality non-transgenic rice by modern biological fermentation engineering technology. It is rich in biological active enzymes and a variety of physiological active substances, such as Monacolin-K, ergosterol, γ -aminobutyric acid, plant hormones and other monascinus metabolites, is a safe health food, drug raw materials.
Red yeast rice extract naturally contains several ingredients that may help control cholesterol levels especially the monacolin K. It is a substance that’s extracted from rice that’s been fermented with a type of yeast called Monascus purpureus. It’s been used in China and other Asian countries for centuries as traditional medicine. It’s also used as a food coloring, additive, and preservative.
Benefits of Red Yeast Extract
- Pure natural fermentation, non-toxic side effects. Lower LDL cholesterol, raise HDL cholesterol,inhibit the action of hmg-coa reductase to inhibit cholesterol synthesis in the liver.
- Numerous paper reports and evidence-based medical experiments have proved that the level of blood lipids is lowered, blood circulation is improved, and cardiovascular health is promoted.
- Reduce fat, promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, strengthen spleen and eliminate food.
- Inhibit the formation of atherosclerotic plaques and other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases caused by adjuvant therapy.
- Protect vascular endothelial cells and inhibit lipid deposition in the liver.