Red Vine Leaf Extract
- Botanical Name: Vitis Vinifera L
- Source: Leaves
- Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
- CAS No.: 84929-27-1
- Molecular Formula: C30H26O1
What’s Red Vine Leaf Extract?
Red grape vine, or red vine (Vitis vinifera) have been esteemed for their potential to provide relief from occasional leg discomfort in the Mediterranean. They are used in French herbal medicine for chronic venous insufficiency challenges. Red vine leaf extract is a dietary supplement made from the leaves of the red grapevine. It’s packed with powerful compounds called flavonoid polyphenols, anthocyanins and resveratrol. It is a rich source of antioxidants, including flavonoids, anthocyanins, and resveratrol. With its rich polyphenol content, potential circulatory support, skin-soothing attributes, and relaxation benefits, it offers a multifaceted approach to wellness.
About Rainbow® Biotech
Rainbow Biotech is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers that does the plant-devived and fungus ingredients for cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram, customized specifications and powder(liquid) form are available for bulk orders. OEM tablets, and capsules are available, Contact us for more info.
Health benefits of red vine leaf extract
- Powerful Antioxidant: Red vine leaf extract is a rich source of powerful antioxidants that help combat oxidative stress, supporting your body’s defense against harmful free radicals.
- Circulatory Support: Red vine leaf extract is also commonly used to support circulatory and venous health. It has been shown to help reduce symptoms of varicose veins, such as leg pain, swelling, and heaviness.
- Skin Health: Some studies suggest that red vine leaf extract might have soothing effects on the skin, making it a valuable addition to skincare routines.
- Relaxation: Historically known for their potential to alleviate occasional leg discomfort, red vine leaves offer a natural way to unwind. It may also be helpful for treating hemorrhoids. Other benefits include:
- Reducing inflammation
- Protecting against cell damage
- Boosting the immune system
- Reducing the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and stroke