Red Clover Extract
- Latin name : Trifolium Pratente L
- Appearance: Dark Brown Powder
- Source: Leaf and flower
- Test method: HPLC
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived and fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic and drug manufacturers, animal-feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by the kilogram.
Red clover leaves belong to Leguminosae, a kind of perennial herb produced originally in Europe and western and Asia. At present, it is widely planted all over the world, a kind of plant in the temperate zone. The extract Red clover leaves is dark brown powder. It singly contains the four rich, balanced isoflavones(Biochanin A, Formononetin, Genistein and Daidzein) with high estrogen. It can prevent adenocarcinoma of the breast, prostatic carcinoma and carcinoma of the colon, improve osteoporosis and menopausal syndrome obviously. Besides, it is widely used in health care products. It contains scarcely any heat capacity. Nor can it fat persons. After digestion and metabolism, Formononetin turns into genistein, raising the active isoflavones in the blood.
Benefits of Red Clover Extract
- For women, stimulate estrogenic activity, increase fertility, and reduce “anxiety and depression” experienced by women during menopause.
- For children’s skin problems.
- Expectorant and anti-spasmodic.
- Relieve the syndrome of irritation and inflammation of the urinary tract.
- Relieve constipation and help soothe inflammation of the bowel, stomach and intestines.
- Relieve tension due to stress and associated headaches.