- Source: Fruit berries
- Appearance: White off-white powder
- Molecular Formula: C16H16O3
- Molecular Weight: 256.2964
- Test Method: HPLC
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived and fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic and drug manufacturers, animal-feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Pterostilbene is a stilbenoid chemically related to resveratrol, is being studied as the better or more effective version of resveratrol. Pterostilbene is a white to off-white powder that found in almonds, various vaccinium berries, grape leaves and vines and blueberries. It is more easily absorbed into the body and has been found to be most effective when combined with Resveratrol in order to increase overall antioxidant performance on vital systems. Pterostilbene powder can be added to foods and beverages or smoothies and green drinks to reduce cholesterol and glucose, and help contribute to an increased or more balanced insulin sensitivity.
Benefits of Pterostilbene powder
- Reduction in cholesterol and glucose level
- Together with trans-resveratrol a prevention against cancer, heart diseases and diabetes
- For losing weight and correcting obesity
- Good for skin and hair, anti-aging effect