Papaya Leaf Extract
10：1; 30：1; 20%-40% Glycosides (Saponnin)
- Botanical Name: Vitis Vinifera L
- Source: Leaves
- Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
- CAS No.: 84929-27-1
- Molecular Formula: C30H26O1
What’s Papaya Leaf Extract?
Papaya, scientifically known as Carica papaya, is a common fruit tree cultivated in many tropical and subtropical regions worldwide. Most people are familiar with the sweet and delicious fruit of papaya, its leaves, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, have been traditionally used to a variety of health conditions. Papaya leaves are known for containing enzymes like papain and chymopapain, which have digestive and anti-inflammatory properties.
About Rainbow® Biotech
Rainbow Biotech is one of the leading manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and exporters of papaya leaf extract. We are dedicated to supplying plant-devived and fungus ingredients for cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, and food and beverage manufacturers. Under strict processing, we make sure that the papaya leaf extract gets packed and delivered to maintain purity and a long shelf life. Contact us for more info.
Benefits of Papaya Leaf Extract
- Treating dengue fever: Papaya leaf extract is often used as a natural remedy to help boost platelet count in individuals with certain illnesses, including dengue fever, a mosquito-borne illness that can be fatal.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Papaya leaf extract has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce inflammation in the body.
- Digestive Health: Papaya leaves may aid in digestion because it contains enzymes, particularly papain, can help to break down food and improve digestion.
- Supporting hair growth: Papaya leaf extract may help to promote hair growth by stimulating the scalp and follicles.