Panax Ginseng Extract
Total Ginsenosides (panaxosides) ≥80%
Ginsenosides Rg1、Re、Rb1、Rc、Rb2、Rd ≥40.0%
- Latin names: Panex Ginseng CA MAY.
- Appearance: Off-white color pow
- Source：Stem and Lea
- CAS no. : 90045-38-8
- Molecular formula: C15H24N2O
- Molecular weight: 248.37
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived and fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic and drug manufacturers, animal-feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Panax ginseng, also known as Korean ginseng, Chinese ginseng, Red ginseng root, is a herb that grows in China, Korea, and Siberia. Panax ginseng contains many active chemicals. The most important is called total ginsenosides which are extracted from the roots, stems and leaves of Panax ginseng. The results showed that ginsenosides could inhibit the formation of lipid peroxidation in the brain and liver, reduce the content of lipofuscin in the cerebral cortex and liver, and increase the content of superoxide dismutase and catalase in blood, which showed an antioxidant effect. In addition, some monomer ginsenosides such as RB1, RB2, RD, RC, Re, RG1, RG2 and RH1 can reduce free radical content in vivo to varying degrees. Ginsenosides can delay the senescence of nerve cells and reduce memory damage in old age, stabilize membrane structure and increase protein synthesis, and improve the memory ability of the elderly.
Benefits of Panax Ginseng
- Improve memory and thinking skills (cognitive function).
- Improve sexual function in adults with ED.
- Prolong life, improve immunity, enhance physical strength.
- Ginsenosides have whitening and anti-ultraviolet functions.
- Enhance the vitality of human body surface cells, inhibit aging.