Neem Leaf Extract
Toosendanin 25%, 98%
- Latin Name: Azadirachta indica
- Appearance: Brown powder
- Source: Leaf
- Test method: HPLC
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived and fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal-feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by the kilogram.
Modern research shows that the health effects of neem for many diseases and have a wider range of applications in medicine. For thousands of years, India has been neem products that are used for flavoring, pesticides and medicine. The nuts, seeds, oil, leaf, stem and bark of neem have an anti-corrosion and bactericidal effect, can treat urination disorders, fever, skin rashes, burns, cuts, high blood pressure, jaundice, wound infection, leprosy, skin diseases, gastric ulcer and chickenpox, etc. Neem extract is used for effective control against pests and insects.
Benefits of Neem Leaf Extract
- It significantly reduced the plaque index and bacterial count.
- Reduced oxidative stress and lowers blood sugar levels in body.
- Enhances lipid peroxidation in the liver and blood of tumor-bearing models and is accompanied by significant decreases in the activities of GSH-dependent antioxidants.
- It lowers the lipid levels especially cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol in body