Mulberry Leaf Extract
- Latin Name: Morus alba L.
- Other Name: 1-Deoxynojirimycin, 1-DNJ, DNJ Powder
- Source: Leaf
- Extraction Solvent: Ethanol & Water
- Test Method: HPLC/ UV
- CAS No.: 19130-96-2
- Molecular Formula: C6H13NO4
- Molecular Weight: 163.17
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived and Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal-feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by the kilogram.
Mulberry leaf extract is the water or alcohol extract of dried leaves of MorusalbaL. , a moraceae plant, containing flavonoids, alkaloids, polysaccharides and many other active substances. It offers hypoglycemic, antibacterial, blood pressure-lowering, anti-inflammatory, and other pharmacological activities has been widely used in food, medicine, animal feed, beauty and other aspects.
Benefits of Mulberry Leaf Extract
- Inhibiting activities against α-glycosidase
- Inhibiting activities against viruses
- Inhibiting activities against tumor metastasis
- Inhibiting activities against amylase
- Blood sugar lowering activities
- Free radical scavenging activities
- Immune adjustment activities
- Weight loss activities by preventing absorption