Mulberry Leaf Extract
3% ，5%，10% Flavonoids UV; 1-DNJ 0.3% HPLC
1-DNJ 1%，5%,10% HPLC
- Latin Name: Morus alba L.
- Source: Leaf
- Extraction Solvent: Ethanol & Water
- Test Method: HPLC/ UV
- CAS No.: 19130-96-2
- Molecular Formula: C6H13NO4
- Molecular Weight: 163.17
What’s Mulberry Leaf Extract?
Mulberry leaf extract is the water or alcohol extract of dried leaves of MorusalbaL. , a moraceae plant, containing flavonoids, alkaloids, polysaccharides and many other active substances. It offers hypoglycemic, antibacterial, blood pressure-lowering, anti-inflammatory, and other pharmacological activities that have been widely used in food, medicine, animal feed, beauty and other aspects.
1-Doxynamicin (DNJ), a type of alkaloid extracted from mulberry leaves and root and bark, is also found in other plants and microorganisms. The study shows that DNJ can inhibit the decomposition of starch and sugar by sucrase, maltase ,α- glucosidase and α- amylase after entering the human body, thus blocking the absorption of sugar, inhibiting the rise of blood sugar, and achieving the effect of preventing and treating diabetes. Moreover, DNJ can inhibit the glucose modification process of glycoprotein on the HIV membrane. At the same time, the accumulation of immature glycoprotein may inhibit the replication of MoLV by inhibiting cell fusion, virus binding to host cell receptor and syncytial formation, thus inhibiting viral activity.
Fingerprint Of DNG(HPLC Atlas)
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived and Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal-feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by the kilogram, customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders.
Benefits of Mulberry Leaf Extract
- Inhibiting activities against α-glycosidase
- Inhibiting activities against viruses
- Inhibiting activities against tumor metastasis
- Inhibiting activities against amylase
- Blood sugar lowering activities
- Free radical scavenging activities
- Immune adjustment activities
- Weight loss activities by preventing absorption
Functions of Mulberry Leaf Extract
- Mulberry leaf extract is used to free radical scavenging activities;
- Mulberry leaf extract with the function of immune adjustment activities;
- Mulberry leaf extract own the effects of blood sugar-reducing activities;
- Mulberry leaf extract is used to weight loss activities by preventing the absorption of glucose;
- Mulberry leaf extract has the usage of inhibiting activities against viruses and tumor metastasis.