Maitake Mushroom Extract
Maitake Mushroom Powder
- Latin Name: Grifola frondosa
- Other names: Hen of the woods, dancing mushroom
- Source: Fruit body
- Appearance: Brown powder
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by the kilogram.
Maitake, also known as hen of the woods, dancing mushroom, is an edible mushroom consumed widely in Asia and used in traditional medicine to treat diabetes and hypertension. Maitake is classed as a polypore, a mushroom without the common feature of a singular cap and gills. Instead, it has multiple branching stems with flowery-ruffed caps.
Maitake is a precious fungus as health-caring food and medicine due to its unique nutrition and medical value attracts ever wider attention. Maitake polysaccharide has anticancer and anti-HIV function and can adjust immune and incretion and nutrition metabolizing as well as good in curing hepatitis.
Benefits of Maitake Mushroom Extract
- Inhibit cancer ;
- Slow down aging and promote the gonad function;
- Prevent and treat diabetes;
- Inhibit obesity and regulate blood pressure in a two-way fashion for the treatment of arteriosclerosis and cerebral embolism;
- Enhance facial beauty and moisten the skin to postpone the appearance of age pigment;
- Increase appetite, promote growth, build up immunity and improve memory.