Loquat Leaf Extract
Loquat tree leaf powder 10:1
Corosolic acid 5%
- Latin Name: Eriobotrya japonica L.
- Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
- Source: Leaf
- Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
- Test methods: HPLC
What’s Loquat Leaf Extract?
Loquat trees (Eriobotrya japonica) is a plant species belonging to the Rosacea family native in China, It has been used as traditional medicine for thousands of years. The Chinese used loquat fruits and leaves tea to treat coughs, diabetes, and cancer, among other ailments such as bronchitis and asthma. The loquat leaf extract has been reported to contain triterpene acids, or ursolic acid (UA), which was found to reduce muscle atrophy and stimulate muscle hypertrophy and reduce inflammation in the body.
About Rainbow® Biotech
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Benefits of Loquat Leaf Extract
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammation, relieving cough, relieving asthma and eliminating phlegm, and has a certain preventive and therapeutic effect on chronic bronchitis.
- Liver-protect, detoxification action.
- Enhance immune function.