Lemon Balm Leaf Extract
Lemon Balm leaf and stem powder 10:1
- Latin Name: Melissa officinalis
- Source: Stem, leaf
- Appearance: Brown powder
What’s Lemon Balm Leaf Extract?
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis), or balm mint, is a perennial herbaceous plant in the mint family Lamiaceae, is used to attract bees to make honey. The leaves of the herb are used as a herb, in teas, and also as a flavoring. It is grown as an ornamental plant and for its oil (to use in perfumery). The tea of lemon balm, the essential oil, and the extract is used in traditional and alternative medicine, including aromatherapy. Currently, the extraction of Lemon balm leaves has been wildly used for food&beverage, food supplements and the pharmaceutical field.
Where to Buy Lemon Balm Leaf Extract?
Rainbow® biotech is specialized in the herbal extraction and we bulk supply the natural polysaccharides, saponin, polyphenols, flavone for the cosmetic, feeding and food industries. At Here, we wholesale the standardized extracts 10:1 of Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis), or balm mint for food&beverage, food supplements and the pharmaceutical field.
Benefits Of Lemon Balm Leaf Extract
- Food and beverage flavoring.
- Reduce symptoms of anxiety such as nervousness and excitability.
- It may boost cognitive function, help ease insomnia and other sleep disorders, improving appetite.
- Help treat cold sores, relieve indigestion, treat nausea
- Used as mild sedative agent to regulate mood and significantly increase calmness and alertness