Lemon Balm Extract
Lemon Balm leaf and stem powder 10:1
- Latin Name: Melissa officinalis
- Source: Stem, leaf
- Appearance: Brown powder
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by the kilogram.
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis), or balm mint, is a perennial herbaceous plant in the mint family Lamiaceae, is used to attract bees to make honey. The leaves of the herb are used as a herb, in teas, and also as a flavoring. It is grown as an ornamental plant and for its oil (to use in perfumery). The tea of lemon balm, the essential oil, and the extract is used in traditional and alternative medicine, including aromatherapy. Currently, the extraction of Lemon balm leaves has been wildly used for food&beverage, food supplements and the pharmaceutical field.
Benefits of Loquat Leaf Extract
- Food and beverage flavoring.
- Reduce symptoms of anxiety such as nervousness and excitability.
- It may boost cognitive function, help ease insomnia and other sleep disorders, improving appetite.
- Help treat cold sores, relieve indigestion, treat nausea
- Used as mild sedative agent to regulate mood and significantly increase calmness and alertness