- Honeysuckle extract 30%
- Dandelion extract, 20%
- Echinacea extract 20%
- Tinospora cordifolia extract 30%
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-derived ingredients that serves animal-feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The natural plant extracts are used for pets, aquatic, pigs, broiler, and ruminants, they can enhance appetite and animal digestion, prevent and cure parasitic infection, and improve metabolic function, thus promoting animal growth and productivity. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do and customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders.
HERBAC-Q is effective in the treatment and prevention of respiratory system diseases followed by Mycoplasma gallisepticum in chickens & also effective against ORT (Caused byOrnithobacterum minotracheale) & It’s known as Japanese honeysuckle, is an important” and widely used broad spectrum of biological and pharmacological properties and also used anti-inflammatory bacteriocidal and bectriostatic activities.
Functions of The Formula
- Route of Administration a Dosage: It is administered in the drinking water. Treatment and prevention doses are as follows
- In the treatment of respiratory system diseases caused by M gallisepticum: administered in drinking water at 25 mg CELL herbal queen /Kg body weight for 5 days. The product is particularly used based on the calculation of 1 gramCELL herbal queen /12.5 kg body weight or 1 gram/4 littre drinking water 12 hours for 5 days.
- In the prevention of respiratory system diseases caused by M gallisepticum: administered particularly used based on the calculation of gram CELL herbal queen /25 kg body weight or 1 gram/8 littre drinking water12 hours for 5 days.
- Mixing directions: The product may be mixed directly into the drinking water system or first mixed as a stock solution in a smaller amount of water which is then added to the drinking water system.
- Precaution: Avoid using together with a high concentration of calcium. Keep sealed, avoid light store at a dry place.