Grape Seed Extract/Grape Skin Extract
OPC(Oligomeric Proantho Cyanidins) 95%
- Botanical Name: Vitis Vinifera L
- Source: Fruit seed and skin
- Appearance: Reddish Brown Fine Powder
- Active Ingredients: Polyphenols; OPC
- CAS No.: 84929-27-1
- Molecular Formula: C30H26O1
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
The grape seed extract is one of the strongest antioxidant, free-radical scavengers currently found in nature. The antioxidant activity of Grape seed extract is 50 times that of vitamin E, 20 times which of vitamin C, can effectively prevent and cure more than 80 kinds of common diseases caused by free radicals, grape seed extract has a super function of slowdown aging and immunity enhancement. As a potent antioxidant and free radical fighter, grape seed extract is widely used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries.
Grape skin extract is purplish red, the liquid is brown purple, both have the slight characteristic odor of grape, is a pure natural and water soluble food color and obtained by extracting skins of edible purple grape fruit of Vitaceae which are planted locally, by a process of extracting, refining. The major pigment component is the enocyanin of anthocyanins.
Benefits of Grape seed&skin extract
- Radical scavenging properties and anti-aging
- Reduces risk of clogged arteries
- Helps control blood pressure
- Aids in reducing edema and other conditions, controlling blood sugar levels, for example
- Improves skin’s elasticity
- Boosts wound healing
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties