Feverfew flower extract
- Botanical Name: Tanacetum Parthenium
- Source: Flower
- Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
- Extract Method: Water/Ethanol
- Molecular Formula:C15H20O3
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Fever has been used for fever, headache, arthritis, and digestive problems in traditional herbal medicine. The active ingredients in feverfew flower include parthenolide, which has a strong anti-tumor activity, elimination of lead in acute and chronic myeloid leukemia stem cells, has been shown to induce apoptosis in some cancer cell lines in vitro and, potentially, to target cancer stem cells. Nowadays, the fever flower extract has been used for skin care applications.
Benefits of Feverfew Extract
- Improve cold and fever
- Antitumor activity can treat leukemia
- Helps relieve migraines
- Helps to improve lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis
- Oxidation resistance. Eliminate free radicals and alleviate aging