Fermenting black garlic powder
- Rainbow Code: RB-011
- Active Compounds: S-Allyl-Cysteine (SAC)
- Source: Aged Garlic
- Appearance: Brown fine powder
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Black garlic, also known as fermented black garlic, is made of fresh raw garlic, with the skin on the high temperature and humidity of the fermentation tank fermentation for about 90 days, let the natural fermentation made of food. Black garlic extract contains S-Allyl-Cysteine (SAC) and S-Allylmercaptocysteine (SAMC), which are the most important active components in Black Garlic. Since black garlic is a powerful antioxidant, it inhibits lipid peroxidase from hurting cell membranes and thus protects the liver. Black garlic extract can support the immune system and weight loss, also has a good effect on hair, which is more and more popular in fitness people.
Nowadays the black garlic extract is mainly a functional food additive used in cookie, bread, meat products and is often made into capsules for food and healthy food products. It is also applied in feed additives for protecting poultry, livestock, and fish against infection, gastroenteritis, and cardiovascular diseases.
Benefits of fermenting black garlic
- Black garlic is effective in preventing high blood pressure, treating diabetes, curing diarrhea, lowering the risk of heart attacks and killing cancer cells.
- Black garlic is able to promote the metabolism of the human body, transferring glucose into energy and thus losing weight by reducing the storage of sugar.
- Black garlic is able to clean the deposits onto the blood vessels and prevent enzymes in the synthesis of fatty acid and cholesterol.