Fenugreek Seed Extract
- Latin Name: Trigonella foenum-graecum L.
- Other names: Common Fenugreek Seed P.E.
- Source: Seeds
- Appearance: Brown yellow powder
- Test Method: UV /HPLC
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Fenugreek is native to the Mediterranean region, southern Europe, and western Asia. Fenugreek extract comes from the mature seeds of SemenTrigonellae, a leguminous plant. It mainly contains saponins, flavonoids and alkaloids, and is widely used in medicine, food, health care products and other industries The seeds are used in cooking, in medicine, and to hide the taste of other medicine. It is included as an ingredient in spice blends or flavoring agents in the food and beverages field, as used in soaps and cosmetics. In traditional Chinese medical science, the seed of Fenugreek is for kidney health, and for curing abdominal distention and enteric hernia.
Benefits of Fenugreek Seed Extract
- Regulate blood sugar and promote bodybuilding
- Reduce cholesterin and protect the heart
- Bulk laxative and lubricates the intestines
- Good for eyes and help with asthma and sinus problems