Elderberry Fruit Extract
- Botanical Name: Sambucus nigra L.
- Other names: Sambucol black elderberry
- Source: Fruit
- CAS No: 84603-58-7
- Appearance: Purple powder
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Elderberry Extract is derived from the fruit of the Sambucus nigra or Black Elder. As a part of a long tradition of herbal remedies and traditional folk medicines, the Black Elder tree is called “the medicine chest of the common people” and its flowers, berries, leaves, bark, and even roots have all been used for their healing properties for centuries. Elderberry Extract is used for its antioxidant activity, to lower cholesterol, to improve vision, to boost the immune system, to improve heart health and for coughs, colds, flu, bacterial and viral infections and tonsilitis.
Benefits of Elderberry Fruit Extract
- Prevent cardiovascular diseases;
- Enhance immune system and prevent flu;
- Quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging;
- Treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat;
- Treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis due to its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action;
- Protect and regenerate retinal purple, and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.