Echinacea Liquid Extract
Chicoric Acid 1% 2% 4%
Polyphenols 4% 7%
- Appearance: Dark brown liquid
- Solubility: ≥98%
- Specific gravity: 1.1 to 1.3
- Total colonies: < 1000
- Packing: 25,10000L per drum
- Extraction Solvent: Ethanol/ Water
Rainbow Biotech® is a natural ingredient supplier for pets, livestock, ruminant, aquaculture to help enhance immunity, promote the growth, control ammonia and other chemical compounds that affect the health and performance of the animals.
Echinacea is a potential feed and water additive in poultry and swine production, which can maintain health and improve the performance of livestock without any residual effects. Our Echinacea liquid is is an excellent source from the extract of the plant of Echinacea Purpurea, which is a 100% natural and organic product made by milling, pulverizing and standardizing its flower, leaves, stems and root. It can effectively stimulate the development of the immune system in all in livestock species, it is indicated as an aided treatment in any cases of infections, fever, delayed growth, and other conditions.
- Assay Chicoric Acid: 0.5%
- Polyphenol: 4%
- Loss on Drying: ≤5.0%
- Poultry: In general 50 – 100 g/200 L of water or 50 – 100 g/100 kg of feed, as adjuvant therapy of viral diseases: 100 g in 150 L of water or 100kg of total feed for 5 – 7 days;
- Broiler chickens/ducks/turkeys: 100 g in 200 L of water after vaccination or between day 1 to 3 of age and thereafter, every 10 days for 3 consecutive days;
- Other animals: Horses and cattle: 1 – 2 g/50 kg of b.w.; Young horses and cattle, sheep, goats, camelids: 1 – 2 g/animal; Dogs and cats: 1g/10 kg of b.w.; Guinea pigs, rabbits and ornamental birds: 0.3 – 0.5g/animal.