- Rainbow: RB-028
- Botanical Source ：Vaccinium Macrocarpon L.
- Appearance: Purple-red powder
- Test Method: UV
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Cranberry is rich in vitamin C, iron, antioxidants, proanthocyanidins, or condensed tannins. It has been shown that can improve atherosclerosis, restore elasticity, prevent multiple arterial blood flow from cardiovascular disease, and significantly improve results. The plant ingredients also can be used for skincare applications to prevent cell damage, while maintaining the health and vitality of cells, making the skin soft and ruddy.
These nutrients are also important to dogs, so how can they help them effectively? Studies have shown that cranberries can prevent or slow tumor growth in some cancers, and several studies on mice have successfully used cranberries to help manage cancer. Also, cranberries have antibacterial properties that can help prevent and manage urinary tract infections in dogs. In addition, a balanced gut microbiome is critical to a dog’s health, and cranberry extract can help.
Benefits of Cranberry Extract
- Anti-oxidation. Effective in preventing various free radicals related diseases
- Enhance the immune system’s ability and prevention of common urinary tract infections in women
- Enhance flexibility of arteries and veins and blood capillary
- Relaxation vascular so as to promote the blood flow and the high blood pressure
- Promote the retinal cells regeneration, depending on the purple quality, improve eyesight to