Chondroitin Sulfate Powder
- Product: Chondroitin sulphate sodium
- Source: Bovine(Terrestrial)
- Appearance: White to off-white powder
- CAS No.:9007-28-7
- Molecular Formula: C13H21NO15S
- Molecular weight: 463.36854
What’s Chondroitin Sulfate Powder?
Chondroitin sulfate (CS) is the major glycosaminoglycan (GAG) found in human and animal cartilage. It is a key component of cartilage and is one of the most abundant in mammals. It is a polysaccharide of alternating N-acetylgalactosamine and glucuronic acid, with variable sulfation along the chain. This sulfated glycosaminoglycan is linked to hydroxyl groups on serine residues in proteins as part of a proteoglycan. These proteins are mainly glycoproteins, but chondroitin sulfate is also linked to some nonglycoproteins such as glycoproteins involved in blood clotting.
Chondroitin sulfate powder has a wide range of biochemical properties and can be used to help maintain joint health and reduce inflammation in people with osteoarthritis. Some people take chondroitin sulfate for arthritis, heart disease, high cholesterol, asthma, and a condition called interstitial cystitis. Chondroitin Sulfate is widely used as a supplement for joint health and inflammation, usually combined with glucosamine, hyaluronic acid or collagen peptides, may take several weeks to see results.
Specification of Chondroitin Sulfate Powder
|RBHS001||Bovine||>90% (USP) ; >95% (EP)|
|RBHS002||Porcine||>90% (USP) ; >95% (EP)|
|RBHS003||Shark||>90% (USP) ; >95% (EP)|
|RBHS004||Avian||>90% (USP) ; >95% (EP)|
About Rainbow® Biotech
As one of the largest plant extract manufacturers in China, Rainbow Biotech owns GAP standard plantation over 300000 square meters which ensures a stable and high-quality supply of raw materials. At Rainbow biotech, we mainly supply Chondroitin sulfate powder extracted from cartilages of healthy animals such as bovine, porcine, avian and shark from 90% to 105% calculated on dry basis. Contact us now for your order projects, bulk Chondroitin sulfate powder is an economical option that can easily be incorporated into their existing product formulations.
Benefits of Chondroitin Sulfate Powder
- Anti-inflammatory effect. Chondroitin sulfate plays a role of anti-inflammatory in the joints by inhibiting the expression of pro-inflammatory enzymes.
- Promote the regeneration of new cartilage tissues. Chondroitin sulfate is a dietary supplement that helps slow the breakdown of joint cartilage in osteoarthritis. It helps the chondrocytes to synthesize HA, proteoglycan (PG) and collagen which are the key components of cartilage.
- Help to maintain the integrity of the joint structure. Chondroitin sulfate has a pro-osteochondral property that preferentially enters the cartilage tissue and helps maintain the structural integrity of the joints. It may assist in slowing cartilage degradation by inhibiting the expression of enzymes associated with cartilage degradation, such as proteolytic enzymes and lysosomal enzymes.
- Help to lubricate the joints. Chondroitin sulfate is able to improve the ability to produce HA by the synovium, in which way chondroitin sulfate helps lubricate the joints.