Chinese skullcap root extract (Scutellaria baicalensis)
- Products name: Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract
- Other Name: Skullcap root extract, Chinese skullcap root extract, Baikal skullcap(Huangqin extract)
- Latin Name: Radix Scutellariae, Scutellaria Baicalensis
- Color: Yellow fine Powder
- Source: Root
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Chinese skullcap, with the common name Baikal skullcap or Scutellaria baicalensis, is a species of flowering plant in the family Lamiaceae. It is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine, where it has the name HuangQin. Baicalin, the active bioactive compound found in Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis), supports the body’s natural defenses against imbalanced microbes. Skullcap extract is a concentrated, powdered form of Baicalin that supports mood, nervous and neurological system function. It also supports the circulatory and cardiovascular systems and a normalized response to oxidative stressors.
Benefits of Chinese Skullcap
- Supports the body’s natural defenses against imbalanced microbes;
- Helps maintain efficient circulation and a normalized response to oxidative stress;
- It can be used in anti-aging cosmetics because it can increase skin metabolism, skin elasticity, and anti-wrinkle.
- Supports mood, nervous and neurological system function, normalized cytokine production and immune function