- Rainbow Code: RB-021
- Source: Flower and leaf
- Latin name: Matricaria chamomilla L
- Extract Ratio: 4:1, 10:1
- Appearance: Brown yellow powder
- Test Methods: HPLC
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Chamomile is a gentle herb known throughout most of the world which has been used continually for many centuries. Apigenin is a flavonoid found in chamomile, honeybee flower, Perilla, verbena, and yarrow in the form of plant yellow pigment. It is often ingested as a tea for calming purposes and to soothe the digestive tract, and is mild enough to be administered to babies. Chamomile is soothing to the skin and is often found in lotions and hair products.
Benefits of Chamomile Extract
- Anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial
- Treat common cold
- Treat Diarrhea in children and Infantile colic and other Gastrointestinal conditions
- Treat Eczema and skin inflammation
- Sleep aid/sedation effects