Chaga Mushroom Extract
10-50% Polysaccharide, 1-2% Triterpene
Chaga mushroom powder
- Other Name: Inonotus obliquus; Phaeoporus obliquus; Fuscoporia obliquus
- Appearance: Brown-yellow fine powder
- Source: Fruit body
- Test method: UV
What’s Chaga Mushroom Extract Powder?
Chaga mushroom, scientifically known as Inonotus obliquus, is a type of fungus that grows predominantly on birch trees in cold climates. It has a unique appearance with a dark, charred outer layer and a golden-brown interior. For centuries, chaga mushroom has been used in traditional medicine, particularly in China, Russia, Siberia, and other parts of Northern Europe, for its medicinal properties. Chaga mushroom is very hard most of the year and is shaped like a knot on the side of trees. In rare cases, Chaga mushrooms can grow to be over 2 feet in diameter. Chaga mushroom is known worldwide as “the king of mushrooms”, the extract powder of Chaga mushroom can be widely used in health supplement fields like oral liquid, tablet, soft capsules, healthcare, pharmacy, beverage, cosmetics, food and other fields.
About Rainbow® Biotech
Rainbow Biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders and we are able to deliver high-purity minimum order quantity by the kilogram.
Benefits of Chaga mushroom extract
- Top antioxidant. Chaga is a powerhouse when it comes to antioxidants, which are compounds that protect our body from free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Anticancer properties
- Inhibit the infectious virus
- Prevent high blood and allergic cortex
- Boosting Immune system. With its exceptional immune-boosting properties, Chaga mushroom extract acts as a shield against various diseases. The high concentration of beta-glucans present in Chaga helps stimulate and regulate the immune system, enabling it to effectively combat harmful pathogens.