Centella asiatica extract
Total Triterpenes (Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid) 40%-95%
- Other Name: Gotu kola
- Source: Whole herb
- Appearance: Brown powder
- Centella Asiatica Extract 20% 55% 70% 80%
- Madecassoside 80% 85% 90%
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Centella grows in tropical swampy areas, has a long history of medicinal use in China. Asiaticoside, the extract of Centella, is produced from the dried whole stem and leaves of Centella aslatica (L.) Urb in the umbelliferae family and can be used to heal wounds from wounds, surgical wounds, burns, scars, etc.It is a triterpene glycoside from the plant Centella asiatica, is a result of stimulation of collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis.
Benefits of Centella asiatica extract
- Quenches free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging;
- Promotes wound healing and stimulating granulation growing;
- Clears promotion effect on HSKa & HSFb, also with promotion effect on the formation of DNA;
- Clears effect on promoting repairing skin damage, widely used for external application in skin and for skin-care products.