Boswellic Acid 65% -90%
- Latin Name: Boswellia Carterii Birdw
- Apperance: White fine powder
- Ratio product: 5:1,10:1,20:1
- Test Method: HPLC / TLC
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Boswellia, also called olibanum, is an aromatic resin obtained from trees of the genus Boswellia. There are numerous species and varieties of frankincense trees, each producing a slightly different type of resin. Boswellic acid is the active ingredient of traditional Chinese medicine frankincense, it is regarded as an anti-inflammatory drug and used to treat arthritis, respiratory infections and other diseases. in mordern times, it is used in healthy food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics field.
Benefits of Boswellia Extract
- Frankincense can directly act on nerve endings to reduce swelling and relieve pain, inhibit capillary permeability and improve local blood circulation.
- Adjust the intestinal Microorganisms, added to medicine to treat arthritis and postpartum syndrome;
- Immunity Enhancing. It has been used for health products with the function of preventing rheumatism, adjusting estrogen level and so on.