Bitter orange extract
- Rainbow Code: RB-026
- Botanic Name: Citrus Aurantium L.
- Source: Fruit Peel
- Test method: HPLC
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Bitter orange, also known as Seville orange, sour orange, petitgrain bigarade and marmalade orange, is the fruit of citrus tree (Citrus aurantium). Many varieties of bitter orange are used for their essential oil, which is used in perfume and as a flavoring. The Seville orange variety is used in the production of marmalade. Bitter orange is also employed in herbal medicine as a stimulant and appetite suppressant.
Benefits of Bitter orange peel extract
- Anti-oxidation, anti-cancer, anti-allergy.
- Resist cardiovascular diseases, such as hypertension and heart attack.
- Increase capillary toughness, improve the health of capillary.
- Anti-virus and anti-inflammation.
- Weight control, anti-obesity, lower cholesterol.
- Inhibit Phospholipase A2, lipoxygenase, HMG-CoA reductase and cyclo-oxygenase.