Arbutin 25% -98%
Arbutin 4:1 10:1
- Products name: Arbutus extract/ Arctostaphylos uva-ursi
- Botanical Source: Leaf and Fruit
- Source: Fruit and leaf
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
- Test Methods: HPLC
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived or Fungus ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply on our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Arbutin is a single glucose form of hydroquinone, which exists in the leaves of bear fruit plants. It is a white acicular crystalline powder, which is used to inhibit the activity of tyrosinase in the body, prevent the formation of melanin, and then reduce skin pigment deposition and remove spots and freckles. Arbutin can inhibit the activity of tyrosinase and is an effective ingredient with good biological activity in plants, so it has become one of the raw materials in whitening cosmetics.
Here at Rainbow biotech, the arbutin powder we supplied:
Benefits of Bearberry Extract
- Sterilization and anti-inflammatory ;
Treat pain of burn and scald;
- Promote skin elasticity and make skin whitening;
- Restraining the activity of tyrosinase and preventing the formation of melanin.