Artemisia Annua Extract
Artemisia ratio extract 5:1,10:1 20:1
- Other names: Chinese wormwood
- Source: The whole herb
- Appearance: White powder
- Molecular formula: C15 H22 O5
- Test Methods: HPLC
What’s Artemisia Annua Extract?
Artemisia annua is the aboveground part of Artemisia annua L., a sesquiterpene lactone(Chinese wormwood). It has a long history of medicinal use in China for 150 years to treat malaria, cancer and hemorrhoids. Artemisinin was originally developed in China (Chinese Institute of material medicine) from the plant Artemisia annua extract. Modern technology has given Artemisia Annua extract of artemisinin powder to kill parasites, particularly worms and flukes, treat malaria. Compared with traditional antimalarial drugs such as chloroquine and quinine, artemisinin has better efficacy, lower toxicity and fewer adverse reactions.
About Rainbow® Biotech
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier and manufacturer of plant ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The Artemisia Annua Extract we supply on our site is exactly what we can do and customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. Contact us today for your health projects.
Benefits of Artemisia Annua
- Artemisinin has a killing effect on the parasite within red blood cells, it can inhibit the parasite’s maturity quickly;
- Antibacterial, artemisinin has an anti-influenza virus effect;
- Aanti-parasite, artemisinin on the role of anti-schistosomiasis and leptospirosis.