Acerola Cherry Extract
Vitamin C 17%
Vitamin C 25%
- Products Code: RB-002
- Latin name :Aronia melanocarpa
- Appearance： Pink fine powder
- Source： Berry
- Test method： HPLC
Rainbow biotech is a bulk supplier of plant-devived ingredients that serves cosmetic manufacturers, animal feeding producers, food&beverage manufacturers. The products we supply in our site are exactly what we can do. Customized specifications and powder(liquid) are available for bulk orders. We are able to deliver high purity minimum order quantity by kilogram.
Acerola is known for being extremely rich in vitamin C although it also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, and B3 as well as carotenoids and bioflavonoids which provide very important nutritive value and possible use as an antioxidant. The extract of Acerola is used in the cosmetic field to boost the production of collagen and elastin, increasing the ability of the skin to retain moisture, also used in pharmaceutical applications for treat diarrhea, dysentery, and liver issues. or as an addictive ingredient in healthy foods.
Benefits of Acerola Cherry
- Acerola Cherry Extract can help reduce blood sugar and treat skin discoloration.
- Acerola Cherry Extract can boost the production of collagen and elastin, increasing the ability of skin to retain moisture.
- Acerola Cherry Extract can help diarrhea, dysentery, and liver issues, as well as combat free radicals and strengthen the immune system.