Cinnamon Extract: Cinnamon Bark has been used throughout history, and across most cultures, as a culinary spice, for herbal bath decoctions and as a food remedy to maintain healthy blood sugar balance. Cinnamon contains the constituent, cinnamaldehyde, found in the volatile oil fraction of the...
Cinnamon Bark has been used throughout history, and across most cultures, as a culinary spice, for herbal bath decoctions and as a food remedy to maintain healthy blood sugar balance. Cinnamon contains the constituent, cinnamaldehyde, found in the volatile oil fraction of the plant. Cinnamaldehyde has potent antioxidant actions, protecting cells from oxidative damage, and supporting healthy fat and cholesterol balance within the normal range. Cinnamon bark also contains polyphenolic polymers that support healthy insulin and blood glucose balance within the normal range, and promote healthy blood flow.
Cinnamon also helps control your blood sugar,which influences your risk of heart disease.Researchers found that people with tupe-2 diabetes who consumed 1g od cinnamon a day for 6 weeks significantly reduced not only their blood sugar but also their triglycerides and LDL(bad) cholesterol.Credit the spice's activeingredients,methylhydroxychal cone polymers,which increase your cells' ability to metabolize sugar by up to 20 times.
Product Name:Cinnamon Extract
Other Name: Cinnamon Bark Extract,
Cassia Bark Extract
Latin Name: Cinnamomum cassia Presl
Part Used: Bark
Extration Solvent: Ethanol/ Water
Active Ingredient：Phenols 5% 10% 20%
Red Brown fine powder
100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on drying
Total microbacterial count
Total Yeast & Mold
Packed in paper-drums with two plastic-bags inside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture.
Two years with properly stored.
1. Cassia or Chinese cinnamon is a warming and strengthening herb traditionally used to support conditions associated with cold, congestion and energy deficiency.
2. Cinnamon acts as a tonic to the whole system to stimulate circulation, enhance the immune system and improve sexual health.Cassia Bark Extract is used to improve circulation to the lower body in formulas that treat impotence, premature ejaculation, cold and weak legs, and backache.
3.Cassia Bark Extract is frequently combined with Yin and Yang Essence tonic herbs and with Qi tonics to build energy and to fire up sexual energy.
4. Cinnamon is also used as a relaxant to reduce anxiety and stress and relieve cramps.
5. Cinnamon warms and stimulates the digestive system, useful in weak digestion, colic, griping, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, wind and distension.
6. Convalescence - Cinnamon is a supportive and strengthening herb for weak digestions.Cassia Bark Extract is used specifically in the treatment of debility and in convalescence.
7.With the function of reducing blood suger,blood pressure and high blood cholesterol .adjuvant therapy for diabetes and hypertension.
2-3 working days with free samples
T/T in advance, L/C, Western union, Money gram, Escrow
5-7 working days after receiving the deposit
|Shipment||By sea, by air, DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT etc|
Tianjin, Beijing, Shanghai
Why choose us:
1.Self-own GAP standard planting base of raw material over 300000 square meters
2.Strong technical supports from our factory and research center
3.Suggest appropriate solutions to your project
4.Full set of technical data, as COA, MSDS, Process Flow, Test Reports, etc
5.Provide information of your shipment in-time
6.Assistance on the customs clearance
7.The quality problem of goods is responsible by us